Monday, July 6, 2015

[JB, Malaysia] Miyakori Coffee - Japanese theme coffee and desserts café

Share On Facebook ! Tweet This ! Share On Google Plus ! Pin It ! Share On Tumblr ! Share On Reddit ! Share On Linkedin ! Share On StumbleUpon !



Miyakori Coffee, a Japanese theme coffee and desserts café located at Bukit Indah with cute theme interior design and menu, was established since 2013.  They aim to provide diners with “A Taste Of Happiness!”

Bf and I chanced upon this café on our way to the bukit indah mall. The cute cartoon exterior drew my attraction making me bug bf to bring me here. 




The simple, white background with the use of wood furniture makes this place very cosy yet chic place to have your time spent here. The cute japanese cartoons (rabbit and grumpy bear), which I have not sure if there is a name for it, really helps to bring the inner child in me. I believe that this place will definitely be a popular hangout place especially for girls, since many of us like pretty and cute stuff. 

Cute rabbit decoration
Grumpy bear decoration
The popular spot to take cute selfie


Grumpy bear doesn’t seems grumpy here
My favourite cheerful rabbit

The café do not just decorate the place with the cartoon, they also infused the food with them too. It makes it just irresistible to not order and to eat after ordering.

Menu
Dessert Selection
Coffee Selection
ãMiyakori Coffee
Special Weekday Set Meal
ãMiyakori Coffee
Oreo Cheesecake (RM12.90) : The cake tends to be harder than normal. But I love how the fact that cheesecake was not overly sweet. Oreo and cheesecakes were placed in layers so that one can have a taste of both worlds in every bite.  
Cafe mocha (RM9.50) : I love how the mocha is being brew as the taste of coffee and chocolate does not overpower each other. 
Even when I’m super bloated with cakes, I pester bf for another order of brownie to take photo and eat because I see how pretty the dish was from the neighbouring table.

Miyakori's brownies (RM10.90) : Rich chocolate brownie coupled with the vanilla Ice-cream makes it a perfect match especially under a crazily hot weather. You will be surprised to find a waffle being hidden under the ice cream which I find it complementing the desserts as it gives a “crunchy” texture to this smooth and soft dessert. 
Before leaving the place, I went to the washroom only to find the washroom decoration very interesting. I quickly went back to my seats to take my phone for a snap of these.  



How To Go??


Next time, if you are looking for a cute place for a hangout with friends, why not give Miyakori Coffee a chance and drop by these for “ A Taste Of Happiness”.


Location


Miyakori Coffee

41, Jalan Indah 22/14, Bukit Indah 2, 81200 Johor Bahru
Operating Hours: Sunday - Thursday (Except Tues): 1200 -2200

                             Friday – Saturday: 1200 - 2300



 ** Updated**


They have opened their 2nd Outlet At City Square Level 5 on December 26, 2015. This outlet makes it a convenient for Singaporean to enjoy their cute cartoon design cakes and beverage as compared to their first outlet at bukit indah. While waiting for my friend to finish her hair treatment, I decided to chill at this outlet.

The place was brightly lit due to the influx of natural daylight. I have a great chilling time at their cosy and quiet place. However, I find it a little disappointing to see that the city square outlet's decoration has minimal cartoon design as compared to their bukit indah outlet. Having said that, Is till enjoy myself there as I love seeing how the food is also decorated with cute rabbit and bear design.  

Being tempted by the poster, I order a sakura latte to have a taste of it.  

The only cartoonish decoration
Being tempted by the poster, I order a sakura latte to have a taste of it.   
Sakura Latte (RM13.50) : It was my first time trying sakura latte. I was surprise by the taste that it was sweet with some floral after taste. However, the natural taste of coffee was completely eliminated in this drink.  


Follow me at instagram : @jacefootprints


Location


Miyakori Coffee

Johor Bahru City Square Shopping Mall (Level 5, J5-19)

106 - 108 Jalan Wong Ah Fook, 80000 Johor Bahru

Operating Hours: Daily: 1200 -2200


Author:

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post
 
Copyright ©2016 Just Another Delicious Experience Around The World • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger